This is a recipe that only has a few steps and is more of an “Inspiration.” But it’s a recipe that works!
- Hickory Wood Chips
- EMBR Portable Smoke Infuser
- First, we’re going to pop up our favorite popcorn. You can use microwave popcorn or opt for popping those kernels in a skillet. Whatever you prefer!
- After your popcorn is popped, add it to a large bowl and cover with stretch saran wrap but leave an opening for the Portable Smoke Infuser rubber tube.
- Grab your preferred smoking chips flavor (we love hickory) and carefully turn on and light your Portable Smoke Infuser to add smoke to the bowl of popcorn.
- Allow your Portable Smoke Infuser fan to run for no more than 10 seconds and seal the stretch saran wrap.
- Let sit for 2 minutes and enjoy!
Let us know what you think!
If you're looking to add smoke to your drinks or food, the EMBR Portable Smoke Infuser is the perfect solution.